Saturday, April 30, 2011

Thank You

I can't say how grateful I am for the outpouring of love from the body of Christ over the past several days. It's been incredible hearing of all the people who are praying for our family. Thanks so, so much to everyone for their prayers, help out in Shoal Creek, visits to Tiffiny and I in the hospital, cards, gifts, and love. God has blessed us so much. I can never repay you or thank you enough for all you've done for us, but please know that y'all mean so much to my family and I.

God's mercy and power is amazing. This morning I remembered Lamentations 3:22-24 "Through the Lord's mercies we are not consumed, because His compassions fail not. They are new every morning; great is Your faithfulness. 'The Lord is my portion,' says my soul, 'Therefore I hope in Him!'"  God has been so merciful, gracious, and amazing to our family. Praise His name. And may He be glorified.

In Christ,
Emily Lee
for Tiffiny and I

1 comment:

  1. We love you girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    It is so good to see your smiling faces!

    Kathy for the Brodocks
    http://TeachingGoodThings.com

    ReplyDelete